When we reopened on June 15th we said we would adjust our guidelines as necessary, we have made a change. Many customers have asked about and booked our Private Shopping Appointments (PSA), so we are expanding the PSA hours from 9:00-11:00 am. and 5:00-6:00pm.
When a PSA is booked we will open our doors to you and only you. PSA’s can be booked in half hour increments at no additional charge. To inquire about booking a Private Shopping Appointment, please contact us at least 24 hours in advance (973) 744-1217. (Please note, we are not able to give a private shopping appointment to walk-ins).
A big thank you to all of you who have come in and to those who have waved from the sidewalk, called and emailed. We are blessed to have received your confidence, smiles and well wishes.
Please see our in-store protocol below, changes in red.
- Masks must be worn at all times inside the shop.
- No open food or drink containers are permitted inside.
- 5 people will be allowed in the shop at one time. (less than 50%).
- Follow the blue arrows on the floor and keep 6 foot distancing.
- The shop will be sanitized throughout the day.
- Dressing rooms will be sanitized after each customer.
- Clothing from dressing rooms will be separated and thoroughly steamed.
- Three plexiglass sneeze guards were installed around our counters.
- Four hand sanitizer stations are positioned around the shop. Please use when you enter our shop and before entering dressing rooms.
- If you prefer, private shopping appointments can be made between 9:00-11:00am or 5:00-6:00pm. (New public store hours 11-5pm Mon-Sat).
- Curbside pickup and local (5Mi.) delivery are still available as well as free domestic ground shipping.
- If you do not feel well or have a fever please come back another time, or shop our website villagevogue.com.
- We will adjust and change these guidelines as needed or directed by local officials and the CDC.