We are so happy to welcome you back into our store. Please be advised of the steps we have taken to help with the safety of our customers and our employees. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free reach out to us. * New hours: Mon-Sat. 11:00am-5:00pm.
We have been and will continue to following CDC, state and local guidelines for reopening and in some cases we have gone even further. We will adjust these guidelines as necessary.
• Masks must be worn at all times inside the shop.
• No food or drink permitted.
• 5 people will be allowed in the shop at one time. (less than 50%).
• Follow blue arrows on the floor and keep 6 foot distancing.
• The shop will be sanitized throughout the day.
• Dressing rooms will be sanitized after each customer.
• Clothing from dressing rooms will be separated and thoroughly steamed.
• Three plexiglass sneeze guards were installed around our counters.
• Four hand sanitizer stations are positioned around the shop. Please use when you enter our shop and before entering dressing rooms.
• If you prefer, private shopping appointments can be made between 9:00-11:00am or 5:00-6:00pm.
• Curbside pickup and local (5Mi.) delivery are still available as well as free domestic ground shipping.
• If you do not feel well or have a fever please come back another time, or shop our website villagevogue.com.
• We will adjust and change these guidelines as needed or directed by local officials and the CDC.
Thank you all for your support during these past 3 months, it has been an incredibly difficult time for everyone. We are so appreciative and grateful to our customers and our community - Thank you and welcome back!